Thank you for visiting “Urban Artisan”!! Please take a moment to our Terms and Conditions before using our website.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of urbanartisan.com(the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective (“Urban Artisan” or “we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of this website, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
- Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
- Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar marketing concepts;
- Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
- Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
- Not to bully, intimidate, or harass any person;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, fraudulent, misleading, malicious or discriminatory;
- Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
- Not to engage in manipulative practices designed to obfuscate the true intent of your submissions to the Site, or to artificially generate traffic to another website;
- 10.Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- 11.Not to issue chargeback disputes against us;
- 12.Not to use patented, copyrighted, trademarked or other protected intellectual property without the written consent and authorization of the owner of such property;
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Urban Artisan.com is the owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site, mobile application or any other digital media and its contents. The content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, video, etc. the website, mobile application or any other digital media content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates, agents, authorized representatives or licensor's as the case may be.
PAYMENT AND PRICES
Prices for products are quoted on the item listing. Our shop contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
Product descriptions, typographic, pricing and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction. We regret, but are not liable for such errors. We reserve the right to reject any orders placed for a product listed at an incorrect price. If you discover an error in our website or catalog, please let us know.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force. If you dispute any payment made to us you must contact us immediately and provide full details of your claim.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by checking the order details. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by editing your shopping cart.
You warrant to us that:
(a) You have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
(b) The information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
(c) You will be able to accept delivery of the products;
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Any product once received by you, can be returned to us with a full refund only within 30 days after delivery of the product.
We shall reserve the right to reject the return of the Product;
- The price tags, brand tags, box, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the User;
- The serial number/IMEI number/bar code of the Product, as applicable, does not match our records;
- The accessories delivered with the Product are not returned along with the Product, in an undamaged condition;
- There are any dents, scratches, tears or any other damage to the Products or any part thereof;
- Urban Artisan is satisfied that the Product has been rendered used, defective or unusable.
We will usually offer you a refund or send a replacement as soon as the problem is confirmed.
A broken/damaged product can be replaced within the warranty period; only if you purchase the insurance for that specific product.
REFUSAL OF YOUR ORDER
While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on the Site. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Site at any time without notice.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding arising out of or related to this website and the services and products provided, shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United Arab Emirates and the user hereof irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding, and waives any objection based on improper venue.
By using the site you indemnify urbanartisan.com from liability for loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising from your use of the website and or any services, content or obligation in terms of these terms and conditions.
We expressly disclaim any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy of measurements, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, “Urban Artisan” in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected in any way.
We work hard to provide the best handmade products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Services, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site, and other products and services of “Urban Artisan”, may contain links to other websites or applications. Your use of links to other websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of “Urban Artisan”, nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
Copyright © 2020 “Urban Artisan”. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by Urban Artisan or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.